DeNA and Spike Chunsoft have released the opening movie and opened pre-registration for upcoming roguelike RPG Seikimatsu Days: Our Era’s End in Japan.
Users will receive various in-game rewards based on the number of pre-registrations, including:
- 10,000 pre-registrations – Character “Iyo Fujinose (5 Stars)” (voiced by Aya Uchida), 150 yukichi (money)
- 20,000 pre-registrations – Assortment of Upgrade Materials, 150 yukichi
- 30,000 pre-registrations – Item “Doutanuki” from the Shiren the Wanderer series, 150 yukichi
- 40,000 pre-registrations – 750 yukichi
- 50,000 pre-registrations – Character “Shiren (5 Stars)” from the Shiren the Wanderer series, 300 yukichi
Here is an overview of the game, via our previous coverage:
Seikimatsu Days is a dungeon exploration-style RPG where players control up to four characters in a Tokyo setting. The game uses randomly generated dungeons whose structures change each time you play, and roguelike game systems such as a turn system. It will also have auto features that enables detailed settings suited to the player, such as auto save, number of controlled characters, action order of preference, movement speed, and more.
Seikimatsu Days: Our Era’s End is due out for iOS and Android this summer in Japan.
Watch the opening movie below.