The Deluxe Edition of Runbow will launch for PlayStation 4 and Switch at retailers on August 10 for $29.99 / €29.99 / £24.99, publishers Headup Games and Merge Games, and developer 13AM Games announced.
While Runbow is currently available for PlayStation 4 and Switch digitally, the retail Deluxe Edition will include all downloadable add-ons and two colorful sticker sets.
Here is an overview of the game, via Headup Games:
Runbow, and all its multiplayer madness, is coming to Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4! The world of Runbow changes with each swipe of the background, so you’ll have to stay on your toes as platforms and obstacles disappear – If you can’t see something, it doesn’t exist. Fast, frantic, and fun for up to nine players, Runbow is filled with tons of modes and content to keep you running back for more.
- Go head to head with your friends, locally or online, in Run, Arena, or King of the Hill, for a colorful, crazy competition. Host a Private Game for you or your friends, or hop into an Open Party and take on the world!
- Tons of costumes and indie guest characters are waiting for you to unlock, including Shovel Knight, CommanderVideo, Shantae, Lilac, and many more.
- Save Poster District from the evil Satura in Adventure, and choose your own path through a massive map of over 140 single player levels.
- Take on The Bowhemoth, a single, ultra-difficult challenge in the belly of a colossal beast. On your own or with friends, it’s sure to test the skills of even the toughest platforming veterans.
- Hundreds of pieces of unlockable Gallery content await you, from concept art to characters, and even some hidden secrets…
With nine-player online madness of with up to eight players locally and nine players online, five game modes, 19 guest characters, hundreds of levels, and tons of more content all in one unforgettable colorful game, this is the crazy, colour-based platformer you’ve been waiting for! Get ready to Runbow!