Square Enix has released a special video in commemoration of the 20th anniversary of Brave Fencer Musashi.
Brave Fencer Musashi is an action RPG released for the original PlayStation on July 16, 1998. It was written and planned by Koichi Ogawa, and featurs character designs by Tetsuya Nomura and sub-character designs by Kouji Ogata.
Here is an overview of the game, via the back of its packaging:
Join Musashi on an incredible action / RPG experience!
Brave Fencer Musashi has been summoned to stop an ancient evil force, to save the kingdom, and rescue the princess.
Embark on a wild, comical, action / RPG adventure in a massive 3D world filled with platform-style action, two-fisted sword fighting, challenging puzzles, and scores of enemies whose skills Muashi can learn and use to his advantage. Locate fie powerful magical scrolls to conquer the twisted Thirstquencher Empire.
- Absorb dozens of original techniques from foes.
- Musashi grows stronger as he travels, battles, defeats bosses, and learns new moves.
- Real voice-overs during key scenes.
- A fully polygon environment that changes in real-time.
- Includes Collector’s CD with a playable demo of Final Fantasy VIII.
Watch the 20th anniversary commemoration video below.