Vile Monarch will release barbarian real-time strategy game Crush Your Enemies for Switch via the Nintendo eShop on August 2, the developer announced.
Crush Your Enemies first launched for PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android in July 2016.
Here is an overview of the game, via Vile Monarch:
Get ready to launch hilarious and deadly plans of attack in this retro strategy title from the comfort of home, the bus, the cabin, or just about anywhere you can think of. Crush Your Enemies recalls the awesome strategy games of olde while doing away with longwinded, hour-long skirmishes. Choose your units, manage resources, take enemy territory, and outwit your oaf-like opponents in exciting, fast-paced matches. Amidst the action, each level is packed with a variety of deep strategic options for you to explore and exploit in true barbaric fashion.
- Super simple controls: Despite the depth of its systems, the game can be controlled even with one Joy-Con.
- Epic Single-Player campaign: The game features hours of strategic single-player goodness.
- Online and local multiplayer: Play against your friends and loved ones. The battle never has to end!
- Weird Boss Battles: Have you ever battled a Giant Death Snail that has a passion for head-butting? No? What are you waiting for!?
- Story filled with Naughty Humor: So your momma won’t mistake the game for her favorite Medieval Village Clickfest!
Watch a trailer below.