Final Fantasy VII Remake director Tetsuya Nomura commented on the status of the game’s development in the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu.
Here are the tidbits:
- “We’re trying to figure out when we will put out the next news release.”
- “Production is going well.”
- “The scenario will also delve into the members of Avalanche.”
- “[Development] is moving along more than expected, so please wait for the next news release with peace of mind.”
Final Fantasy VII Remake is in development for PlayStation 4.
Update 1:04 a.m.: Here are two, more detailed quotes:
- “The direction was pretty much decided upon before we changed to internal development, and production is going well.”
- “While preserving the atmosphere of the original, the scenario will dig deeper into the characters, including members of Avalanche.”
Thanks, Hachima Kikou.