Square Enix announced the “Edition of Light” and “Edition of Lost Time” special editions for Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age during its E3 2018 showcase.
Here is an overview the special editions, via Square Enix:
Edition of Light ($59.99)
The physical Day One “Edition of Light” is available to pre-order now from retailers nationwide for the PlayStation 4 system, and comes with a reversible cover featuring artwork from Akira Toriyama. Additionally, players who pre-order from the online PlayStation Store can treat themselves to the exclusive “The Legend Reborn” Theme as an instant reward along with in-game DLC items when the game launches. Fans who pre-purchase from STEAM® will receive an exclusive PC Wallpaper Set and in-game DLC items.
Edition of Lost Time ($149.99, Square Enix Store-exclusive)
- The “Edition of Light” version of the game for PlayStation 4
- Including Supplicant, an accessory with the power to restore magic points, Healer, an accessory with the power to restore hit points, and 3 Seeds of Skill, a consumable item which confer a players extra skill points.
- Companion Compendium – a 128-page hardback art book featuring concept art and famed artist Akira Toriyama’s early designs
- Symphonic Suite – a 2-disc set featuring orchestrated versions of in-game music
- The Map of Erdrea – a 20”x15” cloth map
- A Collectible Steelbook Case
- Bonus Digital Content – including Pep Pop, a drink that immediately peps up all active allies, and 15 more Seeds of Skill, which confer players extra skill points.
Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age is due out for PlayStation 4 and PC on September 4 in North America and Europe.
Watch a new trailer below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.