Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon sales topped 100,000 just one week after its May 24 release, developer Inti Creates announced.
To celebrate the milestone, Inti Creates released the following artwork drawn by illustrator and character designer Yuji Natsume:
Here is the sales breakdown:
- Switch: 56 percent of sales
- Steam: 19 percent of sales
- PlayStation 4: 17 percent of sales
- 3DS: 4 percent of sales
- PS Vita: 4 percent of sales
- North America: 64 percent of sales
- Japan and Asia: 23 percent of sales
- Europe and Australia: 13 percent of sales
It should be noted that the Xbox One version of Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon launched today, which is why it is not represented in the hardware breakdown. European 3DS sales are also not represented as the 3DS version launched in Europe on May 31.