SNK has released the version 3.00 update for The King of Fighters XIV.
The patch includes bug fixes and character balance updates. Here are the patch notes for the bug fixes:
- Fixed an issue allowing to keep charging charged special moves if a direction key was pressed at a certain timing after special moves successfully charged.
- Throws don’t work anymore from the beginning of a guard stance and until blocking any opponent attack.
- Emergency Evasion, Guard Cancel Emergency Evasion, and Moving Distance properties have been standardized for all characters.
- Hit Stop duration on guard stances specific to guard points against certain projectiles has been changed.
- Collision coefficients for opponents stunned in the air have been changed.
For the full overview of character balance updates, please refer to the 31-page patch notes PDF file.
The King of Fighters XIV is available for PlayStation 4 and PC.