NIS America and SNK have released new information and screenshots of SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy introducing its expansive Customization Mode, which allows players to modify and stylize their fighters.
Here is an overview of Customization Mode, via NIS America:
- Choose from over 100 different accessories from hats, glasses, ears, wings, to even pixelated character tattoos.
- Choose from four different styles of in-game voices.
- Select different backgrounds and frames from a plethora of options.
- Pose your fighter to make your new cool in-game calling card or your cutest wallpaper yet.
- All items can be unlocked through in-game currency earned from battles and completion of various game modes.
SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy is due out for PlayStation 4 and Switch on September 7.
View the screenshots at the gallery.