Codemasters has released a new trailer for Onrush showcasing the eight unique vehicle classes of the arcade racing game.
Here is an overview of each class, via Codemasters:
- Rush: Firewall – RUSHing leaves a destructive trail of fire scorching the earth behind.
- Ability: Crashbang: Your Tombstones are blinding when collected by opponents.
- Trait: Tumbler – Earn RUSH directly from front and back flips.
- Rush: Drain – RUSHing drains boost from all opponents in range.
- Ability: Slam – Heavy landings trigger a shockwave that makes nearby enemies vulnerable.
- Trait: Show-Off – Earn RUSH directly from performing tricks.
- Rush: Turbulence – RUSHing leaves a disruptive wake of turbulent air behind.
- Ability: Touchdown – Timed boost landings are more effective.
- Trait: Spiral – Earn Rush: directly from performing barrel rolls.
- Rush: Bulldoze – Plow through opponents with a physically larger RUSH effect.
- Ability: Airstrike – Improved magnetism on in-air attacks.
- Trait: Daredevil – Earn RUSH from driving near enemies.
- Rush: Rampage – Refill your RUSH gauge with every successful takedown.
- Ability: Surge – Initial boost usage is more powerful but more costly.
- Trait: Pinpoint – Earn RUSH directly from performing near misses.
- Rush: Energize – RUSHing supplies nearby teammates with boost.
- Ability: Restock – Drop boost pick-ups for your team when you boost.
- Trait: Unite – Earn RUSH directly from driving near teammates.
- Rush: Blockade – RUSHing drops a trail of blockades that slow your opponents down.
- Ability: Shield – Give nearby teammates a shield that offers protection from big hits.
- Trait: Impact – Earn RUSH directly from taking down opponents.
- Rush: Blackout – RUSHing blinds any opponent following behind.
- Ability: Shutdown – Hit opponents to temporarily disable their boost.
- Trait: Bully – Earn RUSH directly from taking down fodder.
Onrush is due out for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on June 5.
Watch the trailer below.