Metal Max Xeno sales have surpassed 50,000 copies two days after its release in Japan, producer Juntaro Kono said in a Twitter update.
While we do not have the different in retail sales versus digital sales for Metal Max Xeno, here are the retail sales debuts for previous Metal Max titles, according to Japanese sales tracker Famitsu:
- Metal Max 4: Gekkou no Diva (3DS) – 23,092
- Metal Max 3 (DS) – 50,838
- Metal Max 2: Reloaded (DS) – 27,115
- Metal Max 2: Break (GBA) – 9,524
- Metal Max Returns (SFC) – 20,228
Metal Max Xeno launched for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita on April 19 in Japan, and is due out for PlayStation 4 this fall in North America and Europe.
If you missed it, read our latest update on the game here.