Grasshopper Manufacture has released a new set of Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes screenshots and character artwork, as well as an official fact sheet.
Get the fact sheet below.
- Publisher Name: Grasshopper Manufacture Inc.
- Developer Name: Grasshopper Manufacture Inc.
- Genre: Action
- Platform: Nintendo Switch
- ESRB with descriptors: RP – Violent References, Violence, Fantasy Violence, Animated Blood, Language, Strong Language, Comic Mischief, Use of Tobacco, Use of Alcohol
- Number of Players: 1-2 Players
- Release Window: 2018
“Otaku Assassin Enters the Game World.”
The legendary gaming console—the Death Drive Mark 2… Travis Touchdown wanders into the game world and embarks on a rampage of epic proportions. Inside, there’s an action game, racing, puzzles… A total of seven different game titles!
- With Beam Katana in hand, Travis vows to exterminate every last bug he finds. Chain his simple yet exhilarating basic attacks and his arsenal of skill attacks to cut them down to size.
- A brutal boss lurks at the end of each game. Creatively combine your moves to crush them!
- Collecting all seven Death Balls will allow you to make one wish. Anything you desire can be granted, so make sure to collect them all!
- Pass a Joy-Con controller to a friend for co-op multiplayer—and partner up with the one and only Badman!
- Also, there is the adventure mode, which tells an all-new story!!
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes launches exclusively on Nintendo Switch.
Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes is due out for Switch in 2018.
View the images at the gallery.
Update 5:55 p.m.: Added a screenshot of Travis Touchdown wearing a Hyper Light Drifter shirt, via @NintendoAmerica.