The Korean Game Rating Board has rated Football Manager Touch 2018 for Switch.
Football Manager Touch 2018 is currently available for PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Football Manager Touch 2018 delivers the thrill of a league title without the extended pre-match build up and glare of the media, allowing you to focus on the core parts – tactics and transfers.
Touch offers a much speedier route to the digital dugout enabling managers to whizz through the seasons, aided by the ‘Instant Result’ match simulation feature.
You’ll get the full depth and power of Football Manager’s world renowned database with up-to-date player data on all the world’s best footballers, enabling you to sink your teeth into the transfer market. All the big teams from around the world are included and there’s over 130 leagues to try your luck in.
The tactics creator is slick and refreshed for this season allowing you to create your footballing vision and watch it come to life on the acclaimed 3D engine, which benefits from a brand new graphics engine and sleek match interface for the 2018 season.
New For this Season
- Match Experience – A brand new graphics engine and sleek match interface brings your fixtures to life like never before.
- Revamped Scouting – Play the transfer market like never before with this fresh and immersive approach to scouting.
- Medical Centre – Deeper analysis and support from your backroom staff should help you avoid those niggly injuries.
- Bargaining Power – A wealth of new clauses and transfer options arm you with more ways than ever to finalise that blockbuster deal.
- New Power Roles and Tactical Improvements – Tactical development is now slicker than ever before, steering you towards your strengths by highlighting your weaknesses.
As always, there’ll be plenty of other new additions and upgrades for you to discover and enjoy!