Marvelous has released a new trailer for Fate/Extella Link introducing the game’s store-specific downloadable content costumes in Japan.
Depending on where you purchase the game in Japan, you will receive one of the following downloadable content costmes as a purchase bonus:
- Amazon.co.jp – Altera Costume: “Jogging Beauty”
- Game Tsutaya – Tamamo no Mae Costume: “Welcome Home Apron”
- Geo – Artoria Pendragon Costume: “Knight Gym Uniform”
- Joshin Denki / Joshin Net Shopping – Astolfo Costume: “Uniform Coordinate”
- Rakuten Books – Jeanne d’Arc Costume: “Library Saint”
- Loppi / Lawson HMV – Nero Claudius Costume: “Winter Rome”
Fate/Extella Link is due out for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita in Japan on June 7.
Watch the trailer below.