Bandai Namco will release an update for Dragon Ball FighterZ on March 16 that contains several mode and gameplay improvements, as well as adds new features like Z-Unions and offline lobbies.
Here are the details, via the game’s Steam community:
- Replay Channel: To enable implementation of the below gameplay adjustments (see “Gameplay” section), recorded data from Replay Channel will be erased.
- World Match: Changed rematch system to 3 matches in both Ranked and Casual World Match.
- Ring Match: Improved match-making and server stability.
- SSGSS Goku: Fixed a bug that makes “x10 Kaioken Kamehameha” combo continue even if the opponent gets away from the attacks.
- Captain Ginyu: Fixed a bug that makes Ginyu Force members collide with the opponent character and sometimes interrupts the latter’s attacks.
- Nappa: Fixed a bug that makes Saibamen collide with the opponent character and sometimes interrupts the latter’s attacks.
- All Characters: Fixed a bug that makes characters float in the air if Dragon Rush Clash happens when landing from mid-air back step.
- All Characters: Fixed a bug that makes main characters say the wrong name when calling a Z-Change or Z-Assist.
- All Characters: Fixed a bug that alters the hit box of Z-Assist characters under certain circumstances
Hit / SSGSS Goku / SSGSS Vegeta: Fixed a bug that triggers Z-Change voice over dialogues instead of Z-Assist ones.
- Z-Union: Added Z-Union feature that enables players to join “Unions” (fan clubs) of their favorite character and get special rewards. And the longer you stay in a Union, the better the rewards become.
- Game Lobby: Added the possibility to leave the Lobby by using the stairs at the entrance.
- Offline Lobby: Added option to enter the Offline Lobby from title screen.
Dragon Ball FighterZ is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.