Sword Art Online: Integral Factor, the September-announced online RPG for smartphones, is coming west, Bandai Namco announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via its official website:
Pre-registration is available here.
Worldwide Release Special
All players will get the following bonuses when the game goes live:
- Arcana Gems x 2,500 (Arcana Gems are a fictional currency used within the game)
- In-game Stamps x 2
- Skill Record 4-Star Asuna – Attack and Defense boosts for a flying start! (Skill Records are special items that can be set on the protagonist or Koharu to customize them)
- Original Avatar Outfits – Alongside the release of more languages, we are giving all users free original avatar outfits to use on yourself and your partner after the release of the game.
It’s the year 2022—.
The brilliant scientist Akihiko Kayaba has developed the first full dive VRMMORPG, Sword Art Online…
But it turns out that logging out before the game is cleared is impossible…a Game Over means “Death” in the real world.
As one of the players trapped in the Death Game, here is the chance for you to conquer the game for yourself…
- Protagonist – The hero of this story, a former Sword Art Online beta tester. One of the people trapped in the game after if became officially available.
- Heroine (Koharu) (voiced by Ari Ozawa) – A former Sword Art Online beta tester, but she hasn’t played a serious VR game before Sword Art Online. She met and learned combat from the protagonist during beta testing, and they became friends. They swore to meet again when the official game was released. (Voice Sampe #1, #2, #3)
Watch the announcement trailer below.