Soedesco will release a physical version of Owlboy for PlayStation 4 and Switch on May 29 in North America and Europe, the company announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via Soedesco:
Owlboy tells the touching story of owl misfit Otus, a feathery little fellow struggling to live the owl life. Fate strikes when Otus’ beautiful homeland is invaded by a horde of malicious sky pirates. Otus embarks on a fascinating journey through seemingly endless skies and mysterious, monster infested ruins. He must recruit his friends to employ their special puzzling- and combat skills, fight his foes and fly his way to safety.
- Heartfelt, intriguing story about the adventurous journey of an underdog owl.
- Detailed, colorful and beautifully vibrant pixel art style.
- Switch between Otus’ friends at any time to employ their unique abilities.
- Tremendous variety in surroundings and enemies.
- Explore massive dungeons and face epic boss battles.
Owlboy is available now for PC, and will launch digitally for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch on February 13.
Watch a trailer for the physical edition below.