Liar Princess and the Blind Prince will launch for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PS Vita in Japan on May 31, the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals. The PlayStation 4 and Switch versions will cost 6,980 yen, and the PS Vita version will cost 5,900 yen.
The magazine also has new information about the game:
- Liar Princess and the Blind Prince is an action game where the goal is to take the blind prince’s hand and lead him through a forest filled with gimmicks.
- A wolf-looking monster with a beautiful singing voice mistakenly damaged the eyes of the prince, who was attracted to her singing voice. The remorseful monster suggested to “get the witch who lives in the forest to heal your eyes.”
- The things the monster and princess can do each differ. Change forms to defeat enemies and solve gimmicks while advancing through the forest.
And here are the characters:
- Wolf / Princess – A wolf monster with a beautiful singing voice. By giving up her singing voice to the witch, she gained the ability to turn into a black-haired princess. The prince himself does not know she is a monster, but rather believes her to be the princess of a neighboring country.
- Prince – A prince who approaches the wolf in order to meet the owner of the beautiful singing voice he hears night after night. The wolf, thinking her appearance was witnessed, quickly swings her arm at and injures the prince. He was imprisoned by the king, who detested facial injuries.
- Witch – A witch who will grant a wish in exchange for compensation.
Thanks, Games Talk.