Fire Emblem Warriors add-on “DLC Pack #2 – Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon” will launch on February 14 at 4:00 p.m. PT / 7:00 p.m. ET, Nintendo announced. It will cost $8.99 / $11.59 CAD standalone, and is also part of the $19.99 / $25.79 CAD Season Pass.
Koei Tecmo also updated the official Japanese website for Fire Emblem Warriors with information and screenshots on the add-on.
Get the details below.
■ DLC Pack #2 (Launches February 15)
◆ Additional Playable Characters
- Voiced by: Takehito Koyasu
- Weapon: Sword
- Class: Mercenary
His character skill, “Lone Wolf,” increases the amount of damage dealt to the enemy when not in a Pair Up.
- Voiced by: Ayane Sakura
- Weapon: Hatchet
- Class: Wyvern Rider
Her character skill, “Iote’s Shield,” negates any enemy effectiveness.
- Voiced by: Asami Seto
- Weapon: Tome
- Class: Mage
Her character skill, “Quick Wit,” lets you build up the Awakening Gauge by defeating enemies with consecutive Critical attacks regardless of the Weapon Triangle.
◆ Additional History Maps
A Brush in the Teeth (featuring Navarre)
The steep mountains that pass through Samsooth. This mountain where bandits hang out has come to be known as “Devil Mountain.”
Princess Minerva (featuring Minerva)
Minerva stages a rebellion and has taken hostages. In order to save those hostages, Marth decides to attack the Deil stronghold.
Knorda Market (featuring Linde)
On his way to the palace in the capital city of Archanea, Marth learns that the people have been captured, and heads to Knorda Market to save them.
◆ Additional Costumes
Tiki: “Color Dress”
Lyn: “Sword Master”
◆ Additional Armor Break Models
Armor Break state model changes will be supported for the following characters: Marth, Caeda, Tiki, Navarre, Minerva, Linde, Celica, Lyn, and Anna.
◆ Dedicated Weapons
- Caeda: “Wing Spear”
- Tiki: “Divinestone”
- Navarre: “Wo Dao”
- Minerva: “Hauteclere”
- Linde: “Aura”
- Anna: “Anna’s Bow”
◆ Additional Weapon Skills
- Starflip: Swap stats between Str and Def, and Mag and Res. (When combined with Topsy-Turvy, physical characters attack with Res, and defend with Mag.)
- Genpeer: Increases damage against same-gender characters, and decreases damage against opposite-gender characters.
- Gencross: Increases damage against opposite-gender characters, and decreases damage against same-gender characters.
■ Version 1.4.0 Update (due out alongside DLC Pack #2)
- Maximum Character Level Increase
- Increases the maximum character level from 110 to 130.
- Weapon Skills
- “Critical Specialist” Effect – Makes it easier to deplete the enemy’s Stun Gauge.
- “Anti-Air Specialist” Effect – Increases damage dealt to launched enemies.
- (These can be obtained via a random drop.)
- Blessings – The following blessings have been added to the Temple:
- “Str Blessing,” “Mag Blessing,” and “Skill Blessing” Effects – Increases the stats of all deployed party members.
- “Bond Blessing” Effect – Makes it easier to increase the bond of all deployed party members.
- “Swift Attack Blessing” Effect – Increases the damage dealt for a fixed time after the battle begins.
- Turn On / Off Crest Creation confirmation and presentation from the settings.
- UI improvements, including the map and menu composition of the deployment screen.
- Bug fixes.
Fire Emblem Warriors is available now for Switch and New 3DS.
View the screenshots at the gallery.