Here is an introduction to the game, via the official website:
A Next-Gen Card Game from GungHo
Daisuke Yamamoto and the team behind the smash hit Puzzle & Dragons are back with a gift for all card game lovers!
Approachable to casual fans yet deep enough for expert card gamers, Chrono Ma:Gia is an authentic competitive card game!
Do battle with knights, dragons, spells, and a variety of other card types. Compete in real time with players from across the world!
Prepare yourself for a world filled with exciting battles, incredible stories, and beautiful card illustrations.
Fight to be the world’s top player against opponents with strategies as diverse as the stars in the sky.
You’ll find everything you want in a card game right here!
Global Player vs. Player Battles
Service is planned for Japan, North America, and a number of other regions.
Compete to see who’s the best in massive global tournaments!
- Executive Producer: Kazuki Morishita
- Producer: Daisuke Yamamoto
- Director: Shinichi Kudo
- Application Development: Insel Co. Ltd.
- Server Development: Pocket Idea Co., Ltd.
- Composer: Yuzo Koshiro
- Illustrators: Yosuke Adachi, Takahiro Araya, Itooku, Yoichi Ito, Erajima, Shishizaru, Takamura Hideaki, NINNIN, Shinnosuke Hino, Midorikawa Miho, Rare Engine, and more
Chrono Ma:Gia is due out for iOS and Android worldwide this spring. Pre-registration is available here.
Watch the trailer below.