PriPara: All Idol Perfect Stage first details, screenshots
Switch idol game due out on March 22 in Japan.
An HMV listing also reveals a few details:
- You can create up to six avatars, known as “My Characters.” Create an idol all your own by mixing and matching an abundance of My Character Parts.
- An all-star lineup of 30-plus PriPara idols will appear. There are more than 1,300 costume items, the highest amount in the series thus far, which you can freely coordinate.
- For concerts, there are 15 game songs in addition to 15 anime concert songs.
- In the “Original Story” mode, your My Character becomes the protagonist. There is also an “Anime Story” mode that lets you enjoy a digest version of the PriPara anime.
- PriPara: All Idol Perfect Stage supports all Nintendo Switch play modes, allowing users to at home or on the go.
PriPara: All Idol Perfect Stage is due out for Switch on March 22 in Japan for 5,980 yen.
View the screenshots at the gallery.
Save $3 with the coupon code "GEMATSU"