MX vs. ATV All Out will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on March 27, publisher THQ Nordic announced.
Users who pre-order the game at participating retailers will receive the “Champion’s Pass,” which includes access to gear, parts, vehicles, and vehicle upgrades valued at 100,000 Moto Coins.
Digital pre-orders will include four days early access to the game on March 23.
Here is an overview of the game, via THQ Nordic:
In MX vs. ATV All Out, players start out on their own, private compound where they earn valuable upgrades while honing their racing skills – upgrades include gear, parts, MX bikes, ATVs and UTVs! Players can choose to explore massive open-world environments or compete in Supercross, Nationals, Opencross, Waypoint, and Tag events on all the biggest tracks with many top pro riders from around the world. All of this plus an insane stunt system in freestyle mode, two-player split-screen, and 16-players competing online.
- 2 player split-screen and 16 player online modes!
- Various competition modes including Supercross, Nationals, Opencross, Waypoint, Tag and more!
- Insane stunt system that tests your limits in freestyle mode!
- Your own private compound that you can turn into a show room for all of your customized vehicles!
- Vehicle tuning and upgrades with original performance parts!
- Rider style! Choose gear from numerous companies or compete with one of the many top professional riders from around the world!
Watch a new gameplay trailer below.