Koei Tecmo has released the opening movie and a new Japanese TV spot for Dynasty Warriors 9, as well as detailed the contents of its Season Pass.
Get the details below.
Season Pass (3,000 yen)
- Additional Scenario Pack (2,400 yen standalone)
- NPCs Xiahouji, Dong Bai, Hua Xiong, and Yuan Shu made playable
- Additional scenarios, events, and actions for each officer
- Additional Weapons Pack (1,200 yen standalone)
- Addition of three new weapon (action) systems
- Addition of three high level weapon models for each weapon
- Hideaway Customization Pack (800 yen standalone)
- Addition of exclusive scenarios where you can obtain exteriors and furniture
- Addition of 10 furniture models
- Addition of five models that change exteriors and interiors
- Season Pass Bonus
- Four Jewels
- 12 materials that can be used for advanced weapon / cooking / item development
Additionally, in Japan a “Digital Deluxe Edition” is also available via the PlayStation Store for 10,020 yen (until February 21, then the price will change to 10,800 yen), which includes the game, the Season Pass, and three exclusive original weapons.
Dynasty Warriors 9 is due out for PlayStation 4 on February 8 in Japan, and for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on February 13 in North America and Europe.
Watch the videos below.