Bandai Namco will host a Tales of series 22nd anniversary broadcast titled “Tales Room” on December 16 from 20:00 to 22:00 JST, Bandai Namco announced. It will be live streamed on YouTube, Niconico, and Periscope.
Here is an overview of the broadcast:
We have decided to live stream a special broadcast called “Tales Room” to commemorate the 22nd anniversary of the Tales of series. We will look back on 2017 with the fans and celebrate together. Also, we will deliver the latest information from several contents currently in development.
- Tales of Asteria
- Tales of the Rays
- Tales of the Stage
- Tales of Festival
- Katsuyuki Konishi (Lloyd Irving in Tales of Symphonia)
- Chihiro Suzuki (Luke fon Fabre in Tales of the Abyss)
- Takashi Kondou (Ludger Will Kresnik in Tales of Xillia 2)
- Ryouta Oosaka (Mikleo in Tales of Zestiria)
- Haruka Terui (Mileena Weiss in Tales of the Rays)
- Yuuya Arai (Asch in Tales of the Stage: Last Score)
- Sena of The Hoopers (Tear Grants in Tales of the Stage: Last Score)
- Ryouko Nagoshi (MC)