Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam on April 25, 2018, publisher Another Indie announced. It will cost $18.99 and support English, Spanish, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese languages.
Here’s an overview of the game, via Another Indie:
A man without memories struggles to understand and deal with his past. Adam must face the incarnation of his greatest sins as he unlocks his memories and sacrifices to atone. But will Adam attain redemption or will he wallow in his past?
Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption is set in a dark and forbidding realm with a twisted past and deep lore. Inspired by the Souls series, Shadow of the Colossus, and with a dash of anime styling Sinner promises to be a thrilling and challenging experience.
- Engage in a dark and harrowing tale of sacrifice and redemption.
- Master various weapons and items in your struggle against sin.
- Battle a horde of carefully crafted bosses based on the sins of the protagonist.
- Master Sinner’s hard but fair combat and bring peace to Adam’s tortured soul.
- Experience Sinner’s unique “level-down” gameplay as you sacrifice your strength and stats to battle sins incarnate
Unlock multiple endings.
- Enjoy new game modes and re-playable features.
Watch a new trailer below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.