The latest issue of Dengeki PlayStation has an interview with Compile Heart president Norihisa Kochiwa, who shares new information about what’s to come from the developer.
Here are the tidbits:
- Future developments are focused on PlayStation 4, but we want to develop without neglecting user requests, mobile games included.
- A new Neptunia project that will 1,000-percent exceed everyone’s imaginations is in motion. It won’t betray your expectations!
- LINE Stamps are in production.
- An original title is also in production. It is a new title with a different taste from the usual Compile Heart. It is a somewhat different RPG with sorrowful music and legacy-feeling visuals.
- We also want to introduce an app that makes Osamu Tezuka characters into heroines as soon as possible.
- Our company recruits year-round, and if you are talented and knowledgable, but lack experience, we will employ you. It is a system that enables you to join the development line and learn as soon as you enter the company, even though you’re in training.