Rico Brzenska, Mitabi Jarnach, Ian Dietrich, and Hannes will be playable in Koei Tecmo’s Attack on Titan 2, the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals.
The magazine also has a few other tidbits:
- A “Surprise Attack” can be used be filling up its corresponding gauge.
- You can “Capure Titans in a Net,” but how you use them is unknown.
- Through “Base Construction,” you can construct fort bases and such on the field.
- Titans will become stronger as their “Alertness” increases.
- “Buddy Actions” enable protection from allies.
- “Hook Drive” is a counter attack triggered when you dodge a Titan’s attack just before it is about to land. It changes the camera and production.
Attack on Titan 2 is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam in North America and Europe in March 2018. In Japan, it will launch during the same window for PlayStation 4, Switch, PS Vita, and PC via Steam.