Ubisoft has announced the content included in the South Park: The Fractured but Whole Season Pass.
The Season Pass will including the following three add-ons:
- “Danger Deck” – Players will have to face the ultimate combat challenge in Doctor Timothy’s Danger Deck . They will be able to unlock exclusive costumes and artifacts. “Danger Deck” will be available for $5.99 on December 2017.
- “From Dusk till Casa Bonita” – A new story where players will team up with The Coon and Mysterion to defeat a demonic presence at Casa Bonita. This content will be available for $11.99 in 2018.
- “Bring the Crunch” – Introduces a new story, including an all new superhero class. It will be available for $11.99 in 2018.
In addition, the Season Pass will also include free day one content:
- “Relics of Zaron” – Costume and perks pack. It will be available for $4.99 on October 17.
- “Towelie: Your Gaming Bud” – In-game buddy giving tips. It will be available for $1.99 on October 24.
The Season Pass will be available on October 17 for $29.99.The Season Pass is also part of the Gold Edition.
South Park: The Fractured But Whole will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on October 17.
View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.