Merkava Avalanche will come to PlayStation 4 in addition to PC, publisher Unties and developer Winter Crown Works announced.
The PlayStation 4 version of the 3D robot cavalry action game will be playable for the first time this week at Paris Games Week 2017.
Here’s an overview of the game, via its official website:
In Merkava Avalanche, there is no concept of HP.
Instead, there are only two ways to defeat enemy Merkavas: either by bringing them down to their knees and finishing them off once they’re defenseless, or, under certain conditions, by dealing piercing damage, instantly vanquishing them.
But doing so is by no means a matter of chance.
Whether you can pull off such a feat depends on your speed, angle, attack type, whether your target has a shield, and more.
- High Production Values and Fluid Camera Movement
- Maximum Immersion with no Unnecessary UI
- A Sense of Speed and Weight
- Dynamic Combat Conditions that Change Constantly
- A Rich Voice Cast with Powerful Performances
- Wide, Varied Battlefields
Future Planned Features
- Armies and squadrons that can think and act as a group.
- The ability to form columns of Merkavas for added destruction.
- Magical areas that can be conquered to earn buffs, armor restoration, and enhanced magic attacks.
- Great beings that can be summoned with large amounts of magic…
- Additional Machine Types
- Bombardment class Merkava units
- Merkavas built for long range attacks, healing abilities, etc.
- General and Guard class units that can dispense buffs to surrounding units when assuming a formation.
- Customizable weapons, shields, and wheels.
- Passive skills and artes.
A release date for Merkava Avalanche has yet to be announced.
Thanks, Inside Games.