Megadimension Neptunia VIIR will launch for PlayStation 4 with PlayStation VR support in North America and Europe in spring 2018, publisher Idea Factory International announced.
The enhanced version of the 2016-launched Megadimension Neptunia VII features smoother graphics, a new engine, a revamped battle system, and a new virtual reality experience, allowing users to hang out one-on-one with each of the Gameindustri Goddesses, listen to their conversations, and watch as they react to you.
Here’s an overview of the game, via Idea Factory International:
Gamindustri – a world sitting at the convergence of multiple dimensions. Of these existed the Zero Dimension, a world on the brink of collapse.
Zero Dimension’s last guardian, Uzume Tennouboshi, waged a war against a mysterious evil known as the Dark CPU. Her desperate cries for help crossed dimensions and reached Neptune, the CPU of Planeptune, who would leave her world to join the fight.
Their fateful meeting would open the path to a new adventure.
And once their world is saved, they’ll join you in yours!
- Visual Enhancements – Rendered in a new engine, you’ll experience a smoother, richer graphical experience!
- Waifus go 3D – The Gamindustri Goddesses dimension-hop right into your PlayStation VR headset! For the first time ever, you can interact with the Goddesses in VR one-on-one while they explore you, The Player’s, room.
- New World, New Fights – A renovated battle system allows you to set each attack combo mid-battle and introduces new elements of strategy and resource-management.
- Console Wars go Next-Gen – Transform into even more powerful beings with their NEXT forms, and take control of a different set of characters who want to run Gamindustri!
- Virtual Relaxation – Customize your VR room’s furniture with Nep-worthy looks!
Watch the announcement trailer below. View a set of screenshots at the gallery.