Death end re;Quest will launch for PlayStation 4 on March 1 in Japan, the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals.
Additionally, the magazine confirms that protagonist Arata Mizunashi is voiced by Tatsuya Tokutake and heroine Shina Ninomiya is voiced by Hisako Tojo.
Update 6:10 a.m.: The standard edition will cost 7,200 yen. The limited edition will cost 10,200 yen.
Here’s the voice cast:
- Arata Mizunashi – voiced by Tatsuya Tokutake
- Shina Ninomiya – voiced by Hisako Tojo
- Lily Hopes – voiced by Yuuki Kuwahara
- Lucil Filarete – voiced by Chinami Hashimoto
- Al Astra – voiced by Minami Tanaka
- Clea Glaive – voiced by Marika Kouno
- Celica Clayton – voiced by Ayaka Imamura