The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu has first gameplay details on Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate, 5pb.’s upcoming dungeon RPG for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita.
Here are the tidbits:
- The game progresses from the perspectives of two protagonists: Bell Cranel and Ais Wallenstein.
- The Labyrinth City Orario is your base, where there are Familias and a blacksmith.
- You’ll receive quests at the guild, and then explore the dungeon.
- You can choose two Supporter characters to take along with you.
- Your battle grade will increase by acquiring experience points and skill points.
- If you clear the main story, an auto-generated dungeon will appear.
- You can increase your intimacy level with other characters and trigger date events by exploring the dungeon.
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate is due out for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita in Japan in spring 2018.