Bandai Namco Entertainment Asia has announced that it will release Kamen Rider: Climax Fighters for PlayStation 4 with Japanese voice-overs and English subtitles in Southeast Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, and Indonesia) on December 7—day-and-date with its Japanese release.
Here’s an overview of the game, via Bandai Namco Entertainment Asia:
Individuality vs. Characteristics
Let the survival of the fittest Rider Battle commence! Witness the Rider’s individuality go against another’s characteristics through the renewed action fighting game. The game will have the following features:
- All Heisei Kamen Riders, from Kamen Rider Kuuga to the latest Kamen Rider Build assembles.
- One-versus-one or two-versus-two game modes available, which allows gameplay of up to maximum four players.
- Authentic action fighting battle first time from a back-view perspective.
- Flat stage evolution to leveled platform stage with realistic obstacles. It allows player to fully utilize each Rider’s characteristics in battle.
- First Online Battle feature in the Kamen Rider game series.
If you missed it, read more about the game from its Japanese announcement here.
Watch the announcement trailer below. View the English logo at the gallery.