Black Riddles Studio, an independent studio awarded Best Indie Game Developer at CESAward 2016, has announced Crazy Justice, a cel-shaded third-person shooter where players take on the role of a hero to save the world from evil. It is planned for release across PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC in 2018 for $24.99.
The announcement comes alongside the launch of a Fig campaign, which is seeking $30,000 to complete the project.
Here’s an overview of the game, via Black Riddles Studio:
Crazy Justice is a third-person shooter game in cel-shaded style with steampunk elements, created by Black Riddles Studio Ltd. and Black Riddles Studio Publishing, Inc. Play as a hero and save the world from the forces of evil! Complete dozens of missions, find new heroes, gather new special weapons and eliminate the steampunk hordes. Immerse yourself in a beautifully detailed, cel-shaded steampunk world, spanning locations across the globe, from the alleys of New York to Egypt or even the North Pole.
- Splitscreen Support – Crazy Justice has a local splitscreen multiplayer support. Players can connect an external controller and play with their friends.
- Custom Skill Deck – Players can build their own custom skill decks. Win new powerful “Active Skills” which will help them to spawn supports meanwhile “Passive Skills” will increase their character’s abilities and power.
- The Building System – Players can build barricades, walls, deploy turrets and create other defense systems in the game based on their skills.
- Destructible Environment – Players can destroy most of the environment and enjoy the destructibility powered by the amazing Unreal Engine 4 and Nvidia Physx!
- Cross-Network Play – Crazy Justice supports Cross-Network Play. This means players on Xbox One and Windows 10 using Xbox Live will be able to play with players on different online multiplayer networks. Xbox Live players will always have the option of choosing to play only with the same platform players.
- Cover System – All maps contain several high and low covers, where characters are able to hide and shoot the coming enemy.
- Single-Player / Co-Op Story Mode – Delivering an exciting multiplayer with lots of contents is our main priority at the moment, nevertheless we will include an entertaining story mode as a singleplayer where players can immerse themself in one of the character’s story while they learn the basics of the game (controls, skills, gadgets). Crazy Justice will have Co-op support where they can experience the story with their friends.
- Survive the Tesla – In the middle of the map a Tesla Coil will generate a shield above the area. During the gameplay the shield is getting smaller until it reaches the final size. Players out of the shield will die. The last living player will win the round.
- Survive – The map contains 6 sectors, after a while the system will destroy a randomly selected sector and players who are in that sector have to escape from that area. The player will die if not able to escape during the countdown. At the end only 1 sector will be active and the rest of the players have to fight with each other on that relative small area.
- Protect the Tesla – Two teams fight against each other. Both of them have a Tesla (at the two sides of the map), with a fortress around it. Players with the collected items (wood, metal, special element etc) are able to upgrade the fortress’s defense system, build barricades and traps using their skills. A generator will create RX6 Minions who will attack the enemy’s fortress. That team will won the match which is able to destroy the enemy’s Tesla or caused more damaged during the round.
New multiplayer game mode introductions are coming soon.
Watch the trailer for the Fig campaign below.