Nine Parchments, the “co-op blast ’em up” from Trine developer Frozenbyte, will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC this holiday, the company announced.
The game will be playable at PAX West 2017 in Seattle this week, as well as at Tokyo Game Show 2017 from September 21 to 24.
Here’s an overview of the game, via Frozenbyte:
Nine Parchments is a co-operative blast ’em up game of magical mayhem from Frozenbyte!
Runaway apprentice wizards seize the opportunity to complete their spellbooks by going after the lost Nine Parchments. As the would-be wizards rapidly acquire powerful new spells without learning proper safety measures, it’s natural their hasty progress results in plenty of deadly accidents…
Nine Parchments combines real-time spell-shooting action with RPG elements – level up your character and collect magical loot, filling your wardrobe with a myriad of wizard hats and powerful staves.
- Wield the power of the elements and master a diverse and ever-changing arsenal of spells.
- Unlock new playable characters, wizard hats and magical staves.
- Level up and train your characters in the magical arts, but choose your path wisely!
- Battle strange creatures & mighty bosses in a breathtakingly beautiful world, set in the Trine universe.
- Online and local co-op with one-to-four players.
Watch a new trailer below.