Electronic Arts and DICE have announced Battlefield 1: Revolution, an all-in-one package for Battlefield 1 including the Battlefield 1 base game and all of its expansions.
Available today for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, Battlefield 1: Revolution includes:
- Battlefield 1 base game
- Battlefield 1 Premium Pass – Includes four themed expansion packs, each filled with all new maps, new modes and more, making it the complete Battlefield 1 experience.
- Battlefield 1: They Shall Not Pass – Immediate access. Featuring six maps including the game’s first night maps, Nivelle Nights and Prise de Tahure.
- Battlefield 1: In the Name of the Tsar – Players can further expand the battle with Battlefield 1: Revolution in Battlefield 1: In the Name of the Tsar in September.
- Battlefield 1: Turning Tides – Partake in amphibious warfare in Battlefield 1 Turning Tides set to launch in December.
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse – Partake in the most infamous battles of the Great War in Battlefield 1 Apocalypse, available in early 2018.
- Downloadable content packs containing themed weapons, vehicles and emblems based on the famous heroes and units.
- Red Baron Pack
- Lawrence of Arabia Pack
- Hellfighter Pack
Also available today for those that own Battlefield 1: Revolution or the Battlefield 1 Premium Pass is the “Lupkow Pass” map, which is the first map from the In the Name of the Tsar expansion. Here’s an overview of the map, via EA:
In Lupkow Pass, players can battle it out in the snow-covered ravines and treacherous vertical drops of World War I. Then, when the full expansion releases in early September, players will further enter the war’s biggest front with the Russian Army and the Women’s Battalion of Death with five additional all new maps and two new Operations. In the Name of the Tsar also includes 11 new weapons, the new Ilya-Muromets Heavy Bomber vehicle, the Putilov-Garford Heavy Armored Car, the new Supply Drop game mode, new medals, dog tags, service stars and more, making it the most extensive update in Battlefield franchise history.
Electronic Arts also announced Battlefield 1: Incursions, a “tight, teamplay focused competitive experience” within Battlefield 1 launching in closed alpha in September. Here’s an overview of the mode, via EA:
Competitors will have to put their skills to the test in intense 5 vs. 5 matches, creating dramatic moments that include the signature Battlefield vehicle gameplay. Starting in September, players in the Closed Alpha will be able to choose from eight different kits (Trench Surgeon, Control Leader, AT Assault, Battle Mechanic, Mortar Support, Raid Leader, Shock Assault, Proximity Recon) on the modified Battlefield 1 Giant’s Shadow map, and rank up to gain access to improved weapons and abilities based on a combination of time and performance. The Battlefield 1: Incursions Closed Alpha is just the beginning of the team’s journey in crafting a long term-competitive experience in collaboration with the Battlefield community. The features, content, and systems of Battlefield 1: Incursions may change between Closed Alpha and its final, finished form. More details on the competitive gaming structure and events will be shared in the coming months.
Battlefield 1 is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Watch trailers for Battlefield 1: Revolution and Battlefield 1: Incursions below.