Following the release of Yo-kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits and Yo-kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls in April, Yo-kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters will launch for 3DS in Europe alongside North America this fall, Nintendo announced.
Here’s an overview of the game, via Nintendo:
Get ready for the ultimate journey into the mysterious and mischievous world of the Yo-kai in Yo-kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters, only for Nintendo 3DS family systems!
Providing the full Yo-kai Watch 2 game experience, but packed with new features and content, Yo-kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters offers a wealth of enjoyment, charm and mystery for both newcomers and existing Yo-kai fans alike.
In addition to all of the content from both Yo-kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits and Yo-kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls, Yo-kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters offers:
- 12 brand new quests, including one that delves into the origins of the mysterious Darknyan.
- The chance to befriend 15 Wicked Yo-kai, who have previously only appeared as adversaries.
- Exclusive dungeons for owners of Bony Spirits and Fleshy Souls – players with save data from one or both of the previous versions can access new dungeons to fight special bosses and befriend exclusive Yo-kai.
- New locations to explore, including the fantastical Gera-Gera Resort.
- An expanded version of the Yo-kai Watch Blasters local co-op mode, with powerful new bosses to defeat.
Prepare yourself for the deepest and most immersive Yo-kai experience yet in Yo-kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters, only for Nintendo 3DS family systems.
Yo-kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters first launched for 3DS in Japan in December 2014.