Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 will launch for Switch on September 22 in the Americas and Europe, Bandai Namco announced.
The Switch version will have exclusive features, including a motion control option during battles to execute famous moves such as the Kamehameha and the Spirit Bomb, local ad-hoc multiplayer with up to six players, local battles with two Joy-Cons on one system, and the ability to play wherever you want.
Here’s an overview of the game, via Bandai Namco:
It’s Time to Go Super Saiyan on Nintendo Switch
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 builds upon the highly popular Dragon Ball Xenoverse with enhanced graphics that will further immerse players into the largest and most detailed Dragon Ball world ever developed. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch includes Nintendo Switch-specific features and a different way of playing with your friends both locally and online.
- Switch specific controls and functionality, for example perform the Kamehameha and Spirit Bomb with the Joy-Con motion controls.
- Six player local play mode (additional Nintendo Switch units required).
- Use individual Joy-Con controllers to play the game with a friend locally.
- Relive the Dragon Ball story by time traveling and protecting historic moments in the Dragon Ball universe.
- More in-depth avatar creation system and battle adjustments compared to Dragon Ball Xenoverse.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 first launched for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in October 2016. In Japan, the Switch version will launch on September 7.
View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.