Genkai Tokki: Castle Panzers will launch for PlayStation 4 in Japan on September 28, the latest issue of Dengeki PlayStation reveals. It will cost 7,200 yen for the standard edition and 9,800 yen for the limited edition.
The magazine also has new details. The battle styles of heroines such as Iris will depending on the underwear that she is wearing. In addition to setting a style beforehand, you can also change underwear during battle. Here are details on two styles:
- “Venus Style” – A style in which the heroine wears something like a robe of feathers. It is well balanced with various abilities, and is built upon fighting with close-range, physical attacks.
- “Night Style” – A style with high attack and defense power. It specializes in close-range attacks, but is weak when it comes to magic attacks. This style fights using a large sword.
Two more styles are teased in the magazine as silhouettes.
The latest characters are also introduced:
- Mikoto Baltzar (voiced by Saki Ono) – A human girl and protagonist Alex’s childhood friend. She has a somewhat sadistic personality and can speak coldly, but she really loves Alex. She’s just a bit yandere.
- Frau Sowers (voiced by Marika Kono) – A pure girl filled with curiosity. She is short in height, but her fighting power overwhelms even adults. She’s like a legendary hero.
- Otton (voiced by Tomokazu Sugita) – A mysterious creature that appears with the huge castle. He signs a suspicious contract with Alex that allows him to use the power of the castle in exchange for gathering underwear.
If you missed it last week, read up more on the game here.
Thanks, Hachima Kikou.