EA Play 2017 will kick off on June 10 with “Live @ EA Play” from 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. PT, which will provide new looks at eight upcoming Electronic Arts titles and “more surprises,” the company announced. You’ll be able to watch it live on EA.com or Twitch.
Electronic Arts confirmed the following six titles as part of the eight:
- Star Wars Battlefront II – Featuring all Star Wars eras, a single player campaign and epic scale multiplayer battles, Star Wars Battlefront II presents the most robust Star Wars game to date. The game is developed in partnership with three powerhouse studios: DICE, Motive Studios and Criterion Games, each with a rich background of creating award-winning games. Live @ EA Play will also showcase the first live multiplayer match for Star Wars Battlefront called “Assault on Theed”. The match will utilize a prequel-era map and feature 40 of the biggest YouTube influencers in the world, including StoneMountain64.
- EA Sports FIFA 18 – Powered by Frostbite, EA SPORTS FIFA 18 blurs the line between the virtual and real worlds, bringing to life the heroes, teams, and atmospheres of the world’s game.
- Madden NFL 18 – With Frostbite, the spectacle of NFL gameday comes alive delivering photorealistic players, crowds and stadiums, and introduces an all-new mode to the Madden NFL franchise.
- NBA Live 18 – Delivering gameplay innovations and a brand-new way to play with ‘The One’, NBA Live returns with an experience completely centered around a player’s individual journey.
- Need for Speed Payback – This explosive adventure is filled with intense heist missions, high stakes car battles, epic cop pursuits and jaw dropping set pieces. It’s blockbuster gameplay never before seen from the series, fueled by a gripping story of betrayal and revenge. With Need for Speed Payback, it’s about building the perfect ride, getting behind the wheel and playing out an action driving fantasy.
- Battlefield 1 – It’s a Summer of Battlefield including the entry of the Russian Army and the biggest front of WW1 in Battlefield 1: In the Name of the Tsar. Partake in the skirmishes of the Albion assault in a freezing archipelago and fight in the snow-covered ravines of the treacherous Lupkow Pass.
Immediately following the press conference, the EA Play 2017 live stream will continue until 3:00 p.m. PT with a behind-the-scenes look at what’s happening in the fan fest at E3 2017. This will provide a closer look at five games: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, Need for Speed Payback, Madden NFL 18, FIFA 18, and a 64-person multiplayer match in the new Battlefield 1 map, “Nivelle Nights.”
EA Play 2017 runs from June 10 to 12.