The latest issue of Weekly Jump has new information about Dragon Quest XI: In Search of Departed Time party members Martina and Row, as well as a new town called Grotta.
Martina is a beautiful fighter with an ambiguous elegance drifting about her. She doesn’t seem to be just an ordinary person. She seems to have the intention to travel the world.
Skills that she can use include:
- “Sexy Beam” – A seductive skill in which Martina strikes a sexy pose and monsters fall in love with her beautiful face.
- “Miracle Moon” – A melee skill.
- “Witch Nail” – A claw claw skill.
- “Hell Spark” – A spear skill in which hell thunder strikes down on the enemy.
Row has the appearance of a traveler, but is a man shrouded in mystery who can use advanced magic and martial arts.
Spells that he can use include:
- “Kazing” – A spell that revives a fallen ally.
Skills that he can use include:
- “Baptism of Zero” – An enlightenment skill that eliminates good effects on the enemy.
- “Revival Staff” – A two-handed staff skill that revives an ally.
- “Liger Crash” – A claw skill in which Row hits the enemy with strong, continuous attacks—both spells and direct attacks.
Grotta is a flourishing town in the northern part of Lotozetasia, and where masked fighters participate in a “Masked Fighters Tournament.” There is arena here, as well as a statue of General Greig, who won the tournament once.
Dragon Quest XI: In Search of Departed Time will launch for PlayStation 4 and 3DS on July 29 in Japan. A Switch version is also planned, but has yet to be shown or dated.