The “Castaway from a Different World” downloadable content for Accel World VS. Sword Art Online will launch on July 7 in Japan for 2,000 yen alongside the Persona Vabel character add-on and a free 2.00 update, Bandai Namco announced.
Additionally, Heathcliff and Graphite Edge will be added as playable characters via paid downloadable content in July.
Here are the details:
Castaway from a Different World DLC (2,000 yen)
- Additional Playable Characters – Alice, Eugeo, and Oberon.
- New Dungeon: “Labyrinth of Infinite Change” – An infinite dungeon that changes randomly. It supports up to 16 players in multiplayer. Even without purchasing this downloadable content, you will be able to play part of this dungeon.
- New PvP Quests: “Assault Mission” – A player-versus-player-versus dungeon boss three-way battle. Unlocked by clearing 10 floors, 20 floors, and 30 floors of the Labyrinth of Infinite Change. Even without purchasing this downloadable content, you will be able to play part of these quests.
- Two additional Extra Missions.
- Side Episodes: “Childhood; Childhood Friend,” “Cavalier; Knight,” and “Significant; Beloved.”
- Implementation of Rank 11 and 12 Weapons
2.00 Update (free)
- Parameter cap limit has been raised from Level 11000 to Level 1200
- Items set with “Set Item” will not disappear from the slot even if the amount of that item in your possession becomes zero
- A materials shop will be added next to the smithing space after clearing Episode 16 of the main scenario
- The icon display for subjugation targets during Challenge Quests is now the same as subjugation targets for Sudden Quests
- In dungeons, an icon will indicate where the boss is on the map
- Random parameters have been put into “Time Stones,” which are used for Duel Avatars
- The attack power of a one-handed sword equipped as a dual swords user’s sub-weapon is now displayed in the character’s status
- Compliance of allies in the dungeon has been adjusted
- Ability to play some of the new dungeon “Labyrinth of Infinite Change” (accessible via the transition gate in the The Floating City of Ryne after clearing Episode 16 of the main scenario)
- Ability to play some of the new PvP quests “Assault Mission” (accessible after clearing 10 floors of the Labyrinth of Infinite Change)
Playable Character DLC (paid)
- Persona Vabel (500 yen) – July 7
- Heathcliff (500 yen) – July
- Graphite Edge (500 yen) – July
Accel World VS. Sword Art Online is available now for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita in Japan, and will launch in North America and Europe on July 7. In Europe, the PlayStation 4 version will be released at retail.
Watch a trailer for the new content below.