Jake Hunter: Ghost of the Dusk will launch for 3DS on August 31 in Japan for 5,370 yen, the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals.
The latest entry in the adventure game series, which was acquired by Arc System Works in February, the game is development by the series’ original staff. The theme is a “return to roots.” The familiar systems through which you’ll use simple controls and command selections will return, as will the staple “Tobacco System,” which is used when you want to put all your hints in order.
Here are some of the characters and their voice actors:
- Saburou Jinguuji / Jake Hunter (voiced by Juurouta Kosugi)
- Yoko Misono (voiced by Mamiko Noto)
- Sanzou Kumano (voiced by Fumihiko Tachiki)
- Daigo Kaga (voiced by Seiichirou Yamashita)
- Satomi (voiced by Konomi Kohara)
Development is currently 80 percent complete.