Square Enix has announced a month-long of free content updates for Dragon Quest Heroes II, which launched for PlayStation 4 and PC in North America and Europe last week.
Beginning today, five installments of new content are planned, which feature extended side quests that delve deeper into the game’s characters. The first update introduces two new side quests, “Episode Maribel & Ruff” and “Episode Torenko.”
Here is the full schedule of free updates:
May 4, 2017
- Side Quest: Episode Maribel & Ruff
- Side Quest: Episode Torneko
May 11, 2017
- Side Quest: Episode Carver & Terry
- Side Quest: Episode Meena & Maya
- Special Boss Map: Estark
- Quest for the ultimate co-op spell: Kazzaple
May 18, 2017
- Side Quest: Episode Jessica & Angelo
- Side Quest: Episode Alena & Kiryl
- Additional Characters for Multiplayer mode #1: Luceus, Aurora, Bianca & Nera
May 25, 2017
- Additional Characters for Multiplayer mode #2: Dorik, Yangus, Isla & Psaro
- Special Boss Map: Dragon Lord
June 1, 2017
- Monster Medal Battle: Play online multiplayer competitively against players from around the world.
View a set of screenshots from all the upcoming content at the gallery.