Bandai Namco has released a new trailer for Gundam Versus officially confirming the July 6 Japanese release date announced earlier this morning.
Additionally, the company updated the game’s official website with information the game’s standard and limited editions, as well as its pre-order bonus and other benefits.
The standard edition costs 8,200 yen at retail and, for a limited time until August 2, 7,380 yen via download.
Premium G Sound Edition
A limited edition due out the same day as the standard edition that adds anime songs and background music from the original works, as well as game original songs to the standard edition. In total, there are 35 songs. The Premium G Sound Edition costs 11,200 yen at retail and, for a limited time until August 2, 10,080 yen via download.
Here’s a sample of the songs included:
- “Just Communication” by Two-Mix from Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
- “Annani Issho Datta no Ni” by See-Saw from Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
- “Blazing” by Garnidelia from Gundam Reconguista in G
- “Wana” by The Back Horn from Mobile Suit Gundam 00
- “Orphans no Namida” by Misia from Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans
- “Anata no Oaite ~I’m Your Baby~” by ICI a.k.a. Ai Ichikawa
- “Everlasting” by Kylee from Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
Pre-orders will include a product code to download the Gundam game 30th anniversary commemoration mobile suit, “Hot Scramble Gundam,” piloted by Meijin Kawaguchi III.
Premium G Sound Edition Bonus
Includes a product code to play on release day as Mobile Suits planned to be made available after launch.
Download Version Bonus
Includes a Gundam Versus special theme.
In addition to the Japanese release of Gundam Versus, an Asian English release of Gundam Versus is also planned.
Watch the new trailer below. View a new set of screenshots < ahref="/gallery/gundam-versus/april-4-2017/">at the gallery.