The free Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization large scale update, “Warriors of the Sky,” will launch on March 14, Bandai Namco announced.
The update includes the new area “Stalvatos Ruins,” additional characters Rain and Seven, and more. Here’s the full list of what to expect:
- New stage “Stalvatos Ruins” unlocked
- New main scenario “Warrior of the Sky” unlocked
- The level capacity is unlocked up to 80
- New characters “Seven” and “Rain” unlocked
- Co-sleeping event for “Premiere” added
- Ability to copy Skill Palettes
- Addition of Duel system
- “PvP” Mode added
- The usage frequency of EX Skills for NPCs is now configurable
- Additional tutorial for Emotion Void screen
- The partner AI is improved
- Final battle difficulty mitigated
- Additional art assets for the gallery
- Switchable to online play during gameplay
- Overall EXP system revised
- Locked rooms can be excluded from the search
- Item drop rate changed for online play
- Purpose of search definable ATK and DEF caps when using battle skills raised
Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization is available now for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita.
Watch a trailer for the update below.