Song of Memories, the long-delayed PlayStation 4 adventure game from Pure Wish, will launch in Japan on April 27 for 6,800 yen, the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals.
More specifically, Song of Memories is an adventure game where a mysterious disease is going around. From conversation scenes to event scenes, the game progresses with animation throughout the entire story. And it features over 30 songs, including the opening, ending, and background music.
The magazine has details on the following heroines:
- Kanon Hiiragi (voiced by Kaede Hondo) – A shy girl. She was sickly as a child and often stayed home. Now she lives with the protagonist.
- Yuno Wakatsuki (voiced by Yui Horie) – A girl with good reflexes, who in rhythmic gymnastics has the ability to compete in national tournaments.
- Akira Tabunoki (voiced by Yui Sakakibara) – A mysterious woman who appeared in the town where the protagonist lives.
- Fuuka Kamishiro (voiced by Mai Fuchigami) – A boyish girl who, contrary to her appearance, has a great deal of woman power. She likes to cosplay.
- Satsuki Tsushima (voiced by Ayane Sakura) – A girl with an introverted and cool personality. Since she is not good in social situations, she sometimes uses profane remarks towards the protagonist.
- Natsume Kurihara (voiced by Sayaka Senbongi) – A cute girl who admires Yuno. She doesn’t have good reflexes. She wants to be spoiled by others and likes those older than herself.
The official website for Song of Memories is scheduled to receive a major relaunch in the next few days.
Watch an old trailer, released in 2015, below.
Thanks, Hachima Kikou.