Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom developer Enigami provided an update on the status of the upcoming action RPG on its official Facebook page today.
According to the studio, the PC version is “feature finished, and we are now debugging with plans to put the final touches in the coming weeks.” The PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions are “almost finished – we are also debugging and should start the certification process very soon.” The game is expected to launch by the end of Q1 2017 (before March 31).
Enigami also shared some details about the game in its feature finished state:
- It takes us around 35 hours to complete the game
- There’s more than 30 epic boss fights
- Around 100 different enemies you will fight against.
- 2 hours of Original Sound Track.
- 20 special quests and special missions.
- More than 30 different magic spells
- A unique crafting system
- A load of great dungeons and gigantic fights!
- …and a whole lot of extra things we’re sure you will love.
If you missed it, our last update on the game was in September, where the game was announced for release in December.