The latest issue of Dengeki PlayStation reveals a batch of familiar characters set to appear in Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune.
Here’s the full list:
- IF (voiced by Kana Ueda) – As an explorer, she mainly gathers items and manages a shop in the town. “Four Goddesses Online” is simply a way for her to take a break from work.
- Compa (voiced by Kana Sakai) – She manages the shop with IF. Her job (class) in the game is a doctor.
- Plutia (voiced by Kana Hanazawa) and Peashy (voiced by Aoi Yuki) – These two run the accessory shop together. By equipping accessories purchased at Plutia and Peashy’s shop, your character’s appearance will change. Accessories can be equipped to all of your party members. You can even buy series familiar costumes here.
- Uzume Tennouboshi (voiced by Mariko Honda) – She plays “Four Goddesses Online” on her own to brush up her skills.
- Tamsoft (voiced by Ami Koshimizu) – She gained area access to “Four Goddesses Online” by winning a lottery at a festival. As a blacksmith, she can strengthen your weapons and armor.
- Arfoire (voiced by Chiaki Takahashi) – She is obsessed with “Four Goddesses Online” and grows eggplants as a gardener.
- Warechu (voiced by Niko) – An adventurer. Since there isn’t a mouse race in the game, he appears as a human.
Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune is due out for PlayStation 4 in Japan on February 9.