The Molasses Flood, in partnership with Curve Digital, will launch The Flame in the Flood: Complete Edition for PlayStation 4 in January 2017, the developer announced.
The PlayStation 4 version of the roguelike adventure game offers exclusive content over its previously released Xbox One and PC versions, including a host of gameplay enhancements, a brand new Directors’ Commentary, a PlayStation 4 dynamic theme, and two PlayStation Network avatars.
Here’s a brief overview of the game:
The Flame in the Flood: Complete Edition is a wilderness survival game in which a girl and her canine companion trek on foot and by raft down a procedurally-generated river. Scrounge for resources, craft tools, remedy afflictions, evade the vicious wildlife and, most importantly, stay healthy in a dangerous wilderness.
This Complete Edition also includes various gameplay enhancements and a Director’s Commentary mode. PlayStation players will also get access to free Avatars and a Dynamic Theme when they purchase The Flame in the Flood.
- Journey down a procedurally generated river that changes with each with each playthrough.
- Explore a unique post-societal world inspired by the beautiful, if deadly, backwaters of America.
- Use real-life survival tactics to stay alive. Fend off hunger, dehydration and the ravenous wildlife that wants to eat you.
- Survive long enough to see the end of the Story Mode or put your skills to test in the Endless Mode.
- An original soundtrack by acclaimed Alt-Country rocker Chuck Ragan featuring The Camaraderie, The Fearless Kin and other special guests.
The Flame in the Flood: Complete Edition will be playable at PlayStation Experience in Anaheim, California from December 3 to 4.
Watch the announcement trailer below.